- As low as $261/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 6303
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Rent an on-site bicycle and discover the island or get in a game of lawn golf - staying at this Island Club rental gives you all of these opportunities and more, including swimming in the sizable lap pool, and hot tub, and exercising in the exercise center.
This property, which is in the Folly Field section of Hilton Head Island, offers you oceanfront vistas and simple access to Islanders Beach Park close by. Those who wish to take in attractions outside the resort can do so within a short drive; many golf courses are close by. Landscaped walkways throughout the complex allow for fast access to the resort's many amenities, like the many tennis courts and fishing lagoons.
The villa provides a well-equipped kitchen with ample counter space. The living room, which has a comfortable sofabed and flatscreen TV, is where you access the patio from a set of sliding doors. This patio is also accessible from the primary bedroom, which has a king bed, a TV, and a private bathroom. The second bedroom has double beds, and all rooms have complimentary WiFi.
Book today to ensure this condo for your next island vacation!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25848
City/town permit number: 025848
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental property in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Ocean-View Condo with Beach Access, Tennis, Playground, Shared Pool & Hot Tub has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property management company before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- At Check-in, note any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles