About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With cathedral ceilings, an open floor plan, eat-in kitchen, and a spot overlooking the golf course, this villa can accommodate many people.
This villa is right alongside the Shipyard Golf Club on Hilton Head, less than a half mile from the Van Der Meer Tennis courts and less than a mile from the beach club. The community has gorgeous walking and cycling paths that wind through the various neighborhoods, past a fishing lagoon, on-site eateries, a shared swimming pool, and tennis courts.
New upgrades for 2022 include new floor, a front storm door, a newly painted outdoor patio area for a calming evening outside, and new decore and linens throughout. This home is warm and inviting throughout, and a covered porch provides outdoor living space. The main living area has a fireplace and a flatscreen TV with a Blu-Ray player while the full kitchen has everything you need to make family meals. The master bedroom has vaulted ceilings, a flatscreen TV, an en suite bathroom with a skylight, and vistas of the lagoon and golf course. Free WiFi is available and dogs are allowed for a modest, nightly fee. A private washer/dryer lets you freshen up any laundry.
Book this Evian townhouse for your next trip to Hilton Head!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Parking pass required for each car. No assigned parking. No street parking. Gated entrance.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
Hilton Head rental booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best vacation rental:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly townhouse with golf course views, pool - beach nearby has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you are enamored with, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.