- As low as $400/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1392 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1392 square feet
Come appreciate this wonderfully refreshed two-bedroom oceanfront condo located in the Hampton Place complex within Palmetto Dunes!
The Kitchen is entirely updated with stainless steel appliances, quartz countertops and bespoke cabinetry while providing everything you'll need should you want to prepare for the family. The dining area seats six, with additional seating for two at the kitchen bar. Savor oceanfront vistas from nearly every window!
The living area has a comfortable sectional couch, upholstered chair with ottoman, a sizable intelligent TV and balcony access with bar height table and four chairs for al fresco dining.
The Primary bedroom has a king bed and a extravagant en suite bathroom that was modernized in 2023 which has an upsized tiled shower featuring a rain shower head plus a handheld, bench seat, and temperature control valve.
The guest bedroom has two double beds with balcony access along and en-suite bathroom with a combination shower/tub.
Outdoor seating on your private balcony with fantastic vistas of the Atlantic Ocean is something to really behold!
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, change your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to choose and book a perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Beautifully Updated Two Bedroom Oceanfront Condo! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is right for your group.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles