- As low as $93/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1647 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1647 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
There's something here for everybody at this splendid villa! If you're a fan of music, you'll be glad to know that The Jazz Corner is right around the corner—less than three miles out! Savor a delightful walk on the boardwalk that leads to Folly Field Beach Park and savor a handsome day out on the sandy shores as your kiddos splash around in the pristine waters. Harbour Town Golf Links awaits you and your friends where you can golf across its broad verdant courses.
This beautiful home features a spiral staircase, an incredibly cavernous living area, and a full kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances for your convenience. Head out to the balcony area and sit out on the chair as you sip on some morning coffee to start your day. Take a dip in the cool and exhilarating waters of the on-site pool, then come back to your home away from home and whip up something delicious in the kitchen. Let those worries melt away as you sink into the comfortable couches in the living area. As the nighttime beckons, head upstairs to your bedroom and hop into a pair of pajamas for some well-deserved sleep.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31941
City/town permit number: 072806
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the waterfront. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and picking the best Hilton Head rental:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Charming bay view villa with pool, washer/dryer, balcony, TV, & full kitchen has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your invoice.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.5 miles