- As low as $173/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Arcade/game room
- Pool or billiards table
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Laundry detergent
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
You'll never want to leave this elegantly refreshed 2 bedroom Villa in Building 2 of Hilton Head Resort. This property is conveniently located on the 1st floor. This completely furnished unit has new paint and handsome throughout. You'll appreciate to sit out on the balcony and savor your morning coffee or evening sunset. The Hilton Head Resort amenities include an indoor recreation center with indoor pool, hot tub, exercise center, and more. Appreciate the covered parking, private boardwalk to Singleton Beach & seasonal golf cart shuttle, lighted tennis courts, pickle ball, badminton, 2 outdoor pools, Island Grille and Deli, picnic and garden areas as well as a sun deck. Coco's On The Beach is located at the end of the boardwalk. 24-hour on-site security.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation property experience:
Get the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting and booking your Hilton Head rental:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beautiful 2 Bed / 2 Bath has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book the property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what configuration is best for your group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- During arrival, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles