- 2 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Exterior Lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fitness Room/Equipment
- Heated Pool
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Smoke Detector
- Spa Whirlpool
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
About this PropertyIsland Club 145
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Rent Now!'
Set in the opulent gated Island Club complex, this ground-floor 2BR/2.5BA townhouse is a 200-yard walk to private beach access. Highlights of this welcoming two-story getaway include an all-suite floor plan and two private lagoon-facing back decks. Hit the links at one of 24+ close by championship golf courses or stay onsite and savor fresh resort-style niceties like pools, a hot tub, a playground, picnic areas with grilles, multiple tennis/pickleball courts, a b-ball court, and a exercise center. When it’s time for fine dining and retail therapy, discover close by favorites Main Street Village and Shelter Cove.
The living area includes bountiful plush seating, an array of board games, and a 55” flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The entirely supplied kitchen provides abundant counter space to prepare meals and beach snacks. When you’re ready to eat, gather at the two dining tables with seating for eight.
BEDROOMS & BATHS
This two-story townhouse sleeps up to seven visitors between two upstairs suites and a queen-size sleeper couch on the first floor. Find privacy in the master suite, outfitted with a king bed, flat-screen TV, and a private lagoon-facing balcony. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination. The private second suite has a queen-size bed, twin bed, and flat-screen TV. The en-suite bathroom contains a tub/shower combination. A half bath on the first floor provides added comfort.
Appreciate a crisp drink on the spectacular back outdoor space. Walk right down to the 13-acre lagoon, which offers catch-and-release fishing and is outfitted with bass, bluegill, and carp.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Guest luxuries include complimentary Wi-Fi, an broad cable TV package, as well as a private washer/dryer. Parking is available for up to two cars in the parking lot outdoor the unit. Additional on-site amenities include a shared pool (heated, open year-round, and just 50 yards away), zero-entry wading pool for modest children, tanning shelf, and hot tub, as well as picnic areas. Play tennis on one of seven clay courts or two hard courts. A b-ball court, exercise center, and bicycle rental service are also available - 100+ miles of bicycle trails readily connect the island!
*Please note that the pool and hot tub are seasonal niceties.
Located on the heel of Hilton Head Island in a more cloistered part of the island, this Island Club townhouse offers painless access to miles of pristine coastline. Walk to one of five points of private beach access and appreciate cloistered sand and surf. For shopping and dining, head to local favorites Main Street Village (3.3 miles by car) and Shelter Cove (3.8 miles). The close by Village at Wexford includes the distinguished Jazz Corner (5.6 miles), beloved for its music and fine dining. For a memorable experience, hop on a sunset dolphin cruise and see Atlantic bottlenose dolphins in their natural habitat.
This unit is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
This rental is located on floor 4.
Parking Notes: Parking is unassigned and parking passes are mandatory. Gated entrance. No street parking.
Damage Waiver: The total price of your reservation for this Unit includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.)
The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $2,000 of accidental damage to the Unit or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
How to Save Money on Your Rental
- Many management companies and rental homes provide Hilton Head area promotional travel guides which include money-saving coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or utilizing a partnership between the management company and the itself. Be on the lookout for these guides and promotional books, as this allows vacationers to take advantage of the same fantastic attractions at a substantial discounted.
- Are the travel dates changeable? The off-peak shoulder seasons typically offer great rates on rental accommodations.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Military may be able to get financial savings. Be sure to ask vacation rental company to see if your visiting crew is eligible for a discounted price.
- Some properties are particularly suited for specific groups of visitors. Event homes are great for weddings, wedding receptions and corporate escapes. Some properties appeal to beach bums. Other rentals are situated close to nightlife. You should prioritize your proximity to the activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most interested in.
- Management companies and individual home owners typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides travellers reimbursement of their vacation expenses for any nights missed due to personal health related emergencies or storms, as well as ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional fuel. Trip insurance might just be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental Home Advice
Some people are shocked to discover just how many rental properties are offered in their area of interest. With such a wide selection, guests are certain to come across a rental home that meets their expectations and spending plan.
Vacation homes are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. For owners not directly engaged in the management of their vacation home, management companies are critical in assisting travellers with booking, checking-in, housekeeping, and any maintenance problems that may occur.
Seasoned Hilton Head vacationers have figured out several tips and tricks over the years when it comes to renting rentals, however many beginners will be happy to find that several "methods" are in plain sight, if you know how to look.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Do you believe "Multi-level townhouse w/ seasonal pool, hot tub, and tennis - walk to the beach!" is the perfect rental home for your next visit? Read through this guide to ensure it fits your preferences.
Search Early and Often
Like many popular hot spots, In Hilton Head the best vacation homes are booked early. For the greatest selection, start your planning and search 6-Twelve months prior to a trip. Holiday gatherings can be a popular time for groups to plot their Summer trips..
Settle on your Place and Travel Week
Consensus can often be difficult among family, but as soon as this difficult part is complete everything will begin to slide in place.
Selecting an Appropriately-Sized Rental property
Take a head count. How many beds and bedrooms will you be needing? Try to remember that many rental homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living area. You'll need to determine what is most appropriate for your company. Specific descriptions of bedrooms and beds are typically available online. If not, communicate with the property owner before you book.
Have a Spending Limit
Confirm that "Multi-level townhouse w/ seasonal pool, hot tub, and tennis - walk to the beach!" fits your price range *during your desired week*. Make sure that you get cost-sharing commitments from friends and family before reserving an expensive rental property. Most rental contracts require a single person to be in charge of the full reservation.
Compose a list of "Wishes" and "Necessities"
What amenities is the group searching for? Are you looking for a vacation property with patio dining area? Does the property need to be beach front, the downtown area, or near restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, grills, beach umbrellas, buggies or coolers available and included in your rental property charge? Create a list of priority amenities to guide narrow your search.
Oftentimes the older generation has trouble with stairways. Make sure that you remember and inquire about wheelchair access, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Remember to include your best friend! Even though quite a few rentals allow animal friends, rules and fees fluctuate per rental. Many limitations may possibly eliminate a potential rental property. Examine your contract thoroughly! Extra charges may apply when pets are included.
Searching the Internet
. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we recommend searching Google for "Hilton Head local rentals" for local rental home management companies. Apart from offering exceptional properties, local agencies provide top-notch service..
Re-read the description to be certain the rental home has everything you need. If something is missing, the rental management company might know of comparable homes that better suit your style and budget..
While not true for all properties, many owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If the rate isn't negotiable, the number of nights may be. Your best prospects for a lower rate is shifting to an off-season week.
Read the Agreement
Read the entire contract and make sure you understand who is responsible for:
- Telephone service
- Pool Heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Key exchange
- Parking Space
Ensure that your quoted fee includes all taxes and fees.
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. Vacation rental management companies and rental owners typically offer their clients the option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance defends the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It offers reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything seems correct, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will probably be required to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Where to Get Help
Make sure that you get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We suggest saving the contact's details in your phone and wallet.
Congratulations on reserving your rental home! You're on the way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. To assure no damages are linked to your visit, make a record of any trouble spots of the property. We also recommend promptly calling the rental home manager with a report of any damages, along with your request for any fixes. This may protect against disputes during checkout.
- If there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, policies of the property, house access, pool operations, etc... we advise you ask the rental home manager immediately. A brief phone call eliminates many headaches.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Locals should be as friendly to you as you are considerate of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking rules can make a vacation much more pleasant.
- Ask a local. Natives may point you in the right direction.
- Be sure to protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental home locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
When its Time to Leave
- Be certain that you've packed everything. Inspect drawers, bath cupboards and cabinets.
- Make a point to walk through the rental home one final time and check for damage. If you can, do this walk-out review with the property manager present. If the property manager is not available, make certain to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- How was your trip? Virtually all vacation rental websites seek comments after your stay . Owners and property managers will appreciate your favorable critiques. If anything went wrong, we recommend being understanding but completely honest regarding your experience. Top property owners and managers will work hard to correct the situation.
Did they feel about the rental? If everything was outstanding, next year's vacation planning will be simple. If the property was not ideal, and you will better know how to refine your search for the next trip.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles