- As low as $275/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Beach sun loungers
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Parasailing nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 920 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 920 square feet
Recently modernized tree home with attention to every detail!
A stay in a Sea Loft is a one of a kind experience...... you will savor the tranquility and peaceful of a nature preserve with beautiful marsh vistas.
Our two bedroom, two bath villa is a nautical inspired, unique octagon shaped treehouse with floor to ceiling windows in every room. The brand new downstairs addition is the ideal spot for watching the game, curling up with a good book or rolling out a yoga mat! The patio deck is ideal for meals, drinks or birdwatching while overlooking Calibogue Sound marsh. Keep your eyes open and you will likely see the island deer wondering by each day.
Deer Island is just a few mins. walk to Harbour Town, Sea Pines Racquet Club and Harbour Town Golf Links. Each morning you can play your favorite sport, drop by the Harbour Town Bakery (freshly remodeled!) or walk the Yacht basin. During the day Harbour Town is the center for all your family water activities from parasailing to paddle boarding or heading out on the sound to dolphin watch. In the evenings, you can visit one of the many eateries and stores or climb 114 steps of the famed Harbour Town Lighthouse before the evening entertainment begins under the Liberty Oak tree.
Our Treehouse is a 15 min. bicycle ride to the Sea Pines Beach Club area or the South Beach marina where you can access the striking beaches thru dozens of walking paths throughout the entire resort area. The Sea Pines Trolley also provides a marvelous way of accessing the Beach Club and the rest of the resort. The Sea Pines Beach Club is also a 5 min. drive.
Sea Pines will become your favorite vacation destination and we know you will appreciate your time on Hilton Head as much as we do! Security cameras - This home is equipped with an exterior camera for your protection and the security of our guests and property.
About the Area
This villa is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the best value:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Choosing the best vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Sea Pines Treehouse steps to Harbour Town on Deer Island has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.