- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Hilton Head Resort 4207
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape to this 2BR/2BA condo to appreciate extravagant amenities and enviable proximity to the surf and sand. Hilton Head Resort amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, a gym with a sauna, and on-site dining. Stroll to the beach in a matter of mins. or catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle. The convenient location is also close to a plethora of golf courses and the Shelter Cove Shopping Center.
Recently updated, this condo offers modern conveniences and classic beach appeal. Highlights include a well-equipped kitchen, an in-unit washer/dryer, and comfortable furnishings.
After a fun-filled beach day, kick back on the adore seat or curl up with a book on the armchair in the living area. The flat-screen intelligent TV accepts you to stream shows and movies from your favorite digital service.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare tasty meals in the kitchen, freshly appointed with stainless steel appliances and sleek granite countertops. You'll also find a convenient starter supply of dish soap and paper towels.
When you're ready to eat, gather around the table for four in the dining area.
BED & BATH
This single-level condo sleeps four guests in two bedrooms.
The master bedroom features a king-size bed and a flat-screen intelligent TV. The en-suite bathroom features a walk-in shower.
The second bedroom holds a queen-size bed and a flat-screen TV. The second bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Your private front patio is a shaded getaway from which to savor the fresh air at any time. Start your vacation days with morning coffee in one of the plush armchairs.
Hilton Head Resort amenities include:
- All-season indoor pool (heated and 8' deep)
- Two outdoor pools open March - October (unheated and 8' deep)
- Kiddie pool
- Hot tub
- Exercise center
- Indoor running track
- Tennis courts
- Beach boardwalk
- Free beach shuttle (seasonal)
- Two on-site eateries
- 24-hour gated security
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and a washer/dryer. Beach chairs, toys, and an umbrella are included in the rental.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open community lot. Boats, trailers, and motorbikes are not allowed on-site.
This rental is located on the second floor. Elevators are available.
Hilton Head Resort offers an on-site boardwalk to the beach. Stroll 10 mins. from your front door to the sand or catch a ride on the community shuttle.
Golfers will enjoy being just 4 miles from fashionable courses such as Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Course, Arthur Hills Golf Course, and Shipyard Golf Club.
For a day of shopping, travel 2 miles to Shelter Cove Towne Center. This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: Unassigned parking is available for 2 cars in the open lot.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental home tips:
How to get the best value:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking in Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and choose the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Modern Condo at Hilton Head Resort
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If not, email or call the property manager before you book your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your phone.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the rental manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful time? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles