- As low as $216/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Available in all rooms: WiFi
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach access
- Beachfront location
- Concierge services
- DVD player
- Fitness center access
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In-room accessibility
- Music library
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Separate living room
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding
- Video library
- Water sports equipment
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
- Approximately 1575 square feet
Located on the trendy shores of Hilton Head Island, Marriott's SurfWatch is a masterpiece of oceanside style along South Carolina's East Coast. Our roomy 2- and 3-bedroom villa units feature separate living and dining areas, a completely equipped kitchen, master bedroom and bath with a deluxe multi head shower, washer and dryer, and balcony. Capturing the essence of the surrounding nature, breathtaking footbridges lead you throughout our vacation ownership resort, to a spectacular oceanfront pool and the beach along the Atlantic. There are two other heated saltwater pools as well as a seasonal oceanfront pool bar and The Marketplace Express for snacks, cold drinks, and more. Stay active at our exercise center, plus appreciate shuffleboard, gas grilles, a fire pit with picnic tables, and a kids activity center. These extraordinary amenities are at your fingertips here at Marriott's SurfWatch. Plan your Hilton Head Island escape today.
Garden View, 3 Bedroom Villa, Bedroom 1: 1 King, Bedroom 2: 2 Queen(s), Bedroom 3: 2 Queen(s), Couch bed, Bathrooms: 3, Full kitchen, Microwave, 1575sqft/142sqm, Living/sitting area, Dining area, Separate dining room, Separate living room, Coffee/tea maker
KOALA Disclosure- Please read
All units and amenities are resort owned and operated. All units will be assigned upon check-in. Room photos are only samples, the arrangement of furnishings and view of the balcony may vary depending on availability. Property maintenance is overseen and controlled by the resort, therefore any issues regarding property maintenance or unit upkeep fall within their responsibility to rectify. Additionally, the resort retains the right to alter or close the amenities in accordance to COVID-19 restrictions, construction projects, or any other ongoing issues. KOALA does not hold responsibility or maintain control over resort units, their location or quality, or resort amenities.
Please ensure to verify the cancellation policy on this listing before booking. KOALA represents individual timeshare owners who offer their reservations for rent at discounted prices and set their cancellation policies based on their own exposure or risk to financial loss. Therefore, once the cancellation deadline has passed, we cannot offer a refund in full or in part for any reason including (but not limited to) Covid related issues, (other than full resort closures), natural disasters, flight issues or delays or personal change of plans.
Guests are required to provide the name and address on the photo ID of the ONE individual that will be handling the check in process. This information must be included at the time of booking in order for the reservation to be finalized. Please refer to the listing minimum age requirement to ensure you meet check-in eligibility age.
Guest must be 21 years or older to check in at the resort.
IMPORTANT: Our payment will show on your statement as KOALA VACATIONS-not Vacation Rental By Owner.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this resort is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect rental home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest vacation home for your budget, we suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best vacation home in Hilton Head:
- First, have your group decide on vacation dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Marriott's SurfWatch in South Carolina - 3 BR Garden View has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking pages. If not, call the property management company before you book the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Document any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great reviews to inspire new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.6 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.0 miles