- As low as $163/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Furnished patio
- Gas grill
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1360 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1360 square feet
Lawton Road 10
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the esteemed gated Sea Pines Plantation that offers an array of family and individual activities including natural beaches, championship golf, tennis, cycling trails, and so much more. Play all of The Sea Pines Resort's three premier courses-each with its own signature character and designation as a Certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary. Tucked away in Lawton Woods (a smaller community inside of Sea Pines), this enchanting single-level home is uncomplicated and painless to navigate. A seasonal trolley will whisk you away to all close by Sea Pines amenities. Rent a bicycle and discover miles of area trails, or make a short drive to close by beaches.
This elegantly updated three-bedroom home is the ideal family-friendly getaway. Vaulted ceilings, sizable glass patio doors, and wall-length mirrors add a grandiose feel to the additional-cavernous living area. Kick back on the comfortable seating and watch a movie on the 32' flat-screen TV. The well-equipped kitchen has ample counter space and a full suite of appliances to work your culinary magic. When it's time to eat, appreciate festive vacation meals at the dining room table.
This one-level home sleeps up to eight guests between three bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area. The primary bedroom has a king-size bed and a 32' flat-screen TV. Directly adjacent, the master bathroom has a tub/shower combination. The second bedroom has two twin-size beds and a 32' flat-screen TV. The third bedroom has a queen-size bed and a 32' flat screen TV. These two bedrooms are connected by a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, complete with a tub/shower combination.
The home is far away enough from the neighbors to give a very private feeling to the backyard. Cook your favorite barbeque fare on a gas grille, then dine poolside at the patio with table seating for six. Unwind in the private backyard, swim in a enormous pool (can be heated for a daily fee), or lounge poolside on the roomy patio.
Go horseback riding at close by Lawson Stables, just 0.5 miles away. Drive 1.4 miles to the Stores at Sea Pines Center, where you'll find a number of trendy dining spots and stores. It's 2.2 miles to Harbour Town, home of the Harbour Town Lighthouse, as well as Harbour Town Golf Links. Or head 3.7 miles to Coligny Beach Park and 3.8 miles to South Beach.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028451
About the Area
Located by the sea, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local tours and attractions.
How to choose and book your prefect Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Gated Sea Pines home with private pool & large patio - near beaches & golf has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.