- As low as $102/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1130 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1130 square feet
Carolina Place 3417
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Imagine cool nights out on this home’s full deck viewing sunsets off of the water and natural plant life glowing in the light. For a location near all community pools and hot tubs this cannot be beat. Unwind inside with the classic costal decor as you cool off in the AC while watching your favorite tv shows after a long day of beach fun.
What’s close by:
Carolina Place is located in the heart of Sea Pines – making it close to Harbour Town and Sea Pines Beach Club. This complex offers a sizable outdoor pool, hot tub, grilling area, sauna and two private hard-surface tennis courts. The pool and spa are open seasonally for your enjoyment.
Things to know:
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26720
City/town permit number: 026720
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, try shifting your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Hilton Head rental:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Unbearable natural views - near nature preserve, family friendly, close to shops has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.