- As low as $150/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Music library
- Video games
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1050 sq ft (97.5 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1050 square feet
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Over the next few months, when guests are in hotels within the Marriott portfolio, they will notice a number of additions to our cleaning regimen designed to set an even higher standard of cleanliness for the hotels. Marriott is rolling out enhanced technologies, including electrostatic sprayers with hospital-grade disinfectant to sanitize surfaces throughout the hotel periodically.
GET FURTHER AWAY.
Don't you miss the laughter and cheer of your kids running around our outside water area? Here at Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove you certainly won't miss out on that Family fun! There's a wide variety of stores, eateries, games and entertainment just mins. away from Sunset Pointe. Where you can eat, shop and play to your hearts content!
Approximately 1,050 square feet, this cavernous Two- Bedroom Suite features 1 King Bed in the master bedroom, 2 Twin Bed(s) in the guest bedroom, 1 Queen Sleeper Couch in the living room including a kitchen, dining area and bathroom. min. of 8 occupants. Private sleeping area sleeps six, unit best suited for families/groups.
Additional room amenities include: kitchenette, internet (wi-fi) , T.V., AC, hair-dryer, radio, alarm clock, microwave, coffee maker, ironing board, towels, hangers, dish washer, washer/dryer and refrigerator.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated.
If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check.
The check- in time is 5 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 11 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to Marriott's Harbour Point at Shelter Cove is Hilton Head Island Airport (HHH) which is 6 miles by car respectively.
Please note by reserving this listing you are opting in to our "Upgrade Policy." If an upgrade for a bigger unit, or a higher quality resort within the vicinity of your current property becomes available, we will automatically upgrade your property to ensure your stay is just that much better complimentary of charge! Now if you would like to opt out of our "Upgrade Policy" please make sure to let us know!
Depending on the length of your stay and due to the fact that resorts do not clean the suites daily, you may be upgraded to a bigger suite during your stay with us.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are always open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at Marriott's Sunset Pointe at Shelter Cove we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Resort Fee ***
No Resort Fee.
*** Parking Policy ***
Free on-site parking
Parking is not available for boats, motorcyles, recerational cars or trailers
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes.
About the Area
This condo is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Swimming offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- To find the best rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Marriotts Harbour Point at Shleter Cove - 2 Bedroom has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
Know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon your arrival. text the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles