- As low as $118/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1416 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1416 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Fill your days with sunshine and lasting memories at this enchanting Treetops condo. Sitting within mins. of Coligny Beach Park, sugar-white sand, tasty eateries, local stores, and legendary golf courses, this two-bedroom getaway comes ideally positioned for carefree coastal comfort. Plus, an on-site pool and tennis courts offer fun and leisure close to home. A private, ground-floor patio provides a shady perch for appreciating everything from coffee to beverages. An upper balcony accessible from both bedrooms offers a peaceful spot for afternoon reading.
Prepare home-cooked meals with ease in the full kitchen and dine together at the adjacent table set for six. In the evenings, bust out the board games or flip on the intelligent TV and relax in the living room. Home essentials include central air-conditioning, complimentary WiFi, and a private washer/dryer. Additional perks include a handy beach wagon for storing and hauling gear.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 053682
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your search:
- Start by having your group commit to trip dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Dog-friendly condo with pool, tennis, patio, balcony, & washer/dryer has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the host before reserving the rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a great stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.