- As low as $158/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 3206
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This second-floor condo has been completely redecorated in a relaxing, coastal theme and features wood and tile floor in the main areas. The open floor plan provides plenty of space for the family. The kitchen is equipped with all that is needed to prepare and entertain. The dining area comfortably seats six guests and is open to the living area. The living area features a sleeper couch, two club chairs, and a enormous flat screen TV. The living room also features sliding doors that lead to the private patio. Island Club features nine tennis courts with seven clay and two Har-Tru, a exercise center, basketball courts, and fishing lagoons. There are charcoal and gas grilles on site, a picnic area by the beach with lawn games such as corn hole and lawn golf as well as a kids’s playground. The pools are centrally located in the complex. There is a zero-entry kids’s pool with a mushroom fountain, hot tub, a tanning shelf, and a sizable lap pool. The pools can be seasonally heated. You can also rent bicycles on site as well.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is included.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28452
City/town permit number: 028452
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Lovely ocean-view condo with pool, hot tub & sports courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you simply love, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles