- As low as $116/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1475 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1475 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
303 Tennismaster is a handsomely refreshed, dog-friendly villa overlooking the grounds of the Tennismaster Villas complex. You'll appreciate a private porch and multiple balconies!
Tile floors span the entire first floor. The kitchen, which is open to the dining and living rooms, features granite countertops, new cabinetry, and a separate breakfast area with seating for four. The living room offers complimentary WiFi, a flatscreen TV, and access to the porch (where you'll find rocking chairs and a table with seating for four).
The two bedrooms are located on the second floor. The master bedroom features a king bed, a flatscreen TV, a private balcony, and a private bathroom with a bespoke shower and vanity. The guest bedroom has two twin beds, a private balcony, and a updated bathroom.
From the Tennismaster Villas, a short walk or bicycle ride along a landscaped path will bring you to the beach!
The community pool has been closed indefinitely due to local regulations.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26729
City/town permit number: 026729
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best vacation property experience:
Finding the best value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest rental home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- Choose vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Beautifully remodeled villa w/ WiFi, inviting porch & balconies - walk to beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you book the vacation home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.