- As low as $302/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 5503
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Feel spectacular unobstructed ocean vistas, morning sunrises, and beautiful beach vistas from the moment you enter the front door, all the way through the living room to the top floor balcony. Savor luxury vinyl floor throughout, as well as professionally curate coastal décor, new linens, plantation shutters, and solid doors for added privacy. All-new intelligent TVs allow you to access your streaming services as well as a broad spectrum of channels included by complimentary cable and internet services.
The freshly remodeled kitchen includes bespoke cabinetry, a quartzite countertop, top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances, and a full-size washer/dryer. Undercabinet lighting highlights the gorgeous blue-tiled wall backsplash. The extended quartzite breakfast bar countertop provides seating for three and the glass-top dining table offers six additional seats. The broad and wide view through the kitchen opens to the living room where guests will be drawn to the sliding glass door that opens to the enormous oceanfront balcony. The living room features a 55-inch TV with a DVD player and sound bar, two couches, two chairs, and a coffee table containing a bench seat that pulls out for additional seating.
The main bedroom has king linens, a shiplap wall, a huge dresser, a beadboard entry, and a intelligent TV. The glass view door from the main bedroom opens to the private oceanfront balcony. The main bathroom has serenely colored granite countertop vanity with double sinks, bespoke cabinetry, a glass-enclosed walk-in tiled shower featuring a waterfall accent from the top of the shower to the floor, and rainfall shower head with detachable shower wand, all giving you the feel of being in your own spa-inspired bathroom.
The guest bedroom has two queen beds, lighting above each bed, sizable dresser, shiplap wall, a beadboard entry, and a intelligent TV. The guest bathroom tub and shower combination sparkles with a handsome blue Terrazzo vanity countertop, white wave-inspired shower wall tile with blue tile wall accents, and a rainfall shower head with a detachable shower wand.
Your stay gives you unlimited access to all the amenities that Island Club offers, which includes a seasonally heated shared pool, hot tub, exercise room, grille area, tennis court, three dedicated pickleball courts, and basketball court. Don't delay in booking this rental today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 021958
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Adventure Cove are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, picking, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation dates, and select a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Exquisite oceanfront top-floor condo has the feel of paradise on earth has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed everything at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles