- As low as $174/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1036 sq ft (96.2 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1036 square feet
Mariners Way 672
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Centrally located amongst all of the fun and the sun in Hilton Head, savor all of the great amenities that come with being in the heart of Harbor Town. Close by, discover the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Harbour Town Golf Links, Coligny Beach Park, Hilton Head Island Beach, and the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina. And close by, discover the Harbour Town Lighthouse, Harbour Town Golf Links, Coligny Beach Park, Hilton Head Island Beach, and the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina.
Sunkissed and happy, head inside your stay where you will discover an open-concept living room, dining room, and kitchen. The sun-filled living room is a place of tranquility with its ample seating, enormous TV, and balcony access. Whereas the adjacent kitchen provides a pleasant place to play chef with gleaming countertops and updated appliances. When you aren't indulging in a snack and a drink alfresco, gather at the formal dining table.
Both of the condo's bedrooms have been attractively decorated with simple nods to coastal living, and for your complete convenience, a private washer/dryer and central air-conditioning come with the stay.
As evening dawns, get out on the balcony and appreciate the marvelous sunset.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services available with guests’ own account(s).
Parking is a public lot in Harbour Town. It's first come, first serve. There is no designated parking for this complex.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33018
City/town permit number: 033096
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this condo is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To book the best rental within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting and booking the bestrental home:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Dog-friendly coastal condo - water views, balcony, W/D, & AC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your group.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, remember to take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a terrific time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.