- As low as $91/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1450 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Golfers and ocean lovers will be right at home in this enchanting Hilton Head condo! Boasting on-site tennis, a shared pool, and gorgeous vistas of the lagoon, the appeal of this gorgeous rental is countless.
Your condo is located in the Inverness Village section of the Palmetto Dunes Resort area, which puts you right on the 11th fairway of the celebrated Fazio Golf Course. In addition to the simple access to the green, the beaches of Hilton Head are just a short walk or bicycle ride away. For a change of pace, visit Disney’s Beach House, or get some shopping in at Coligny Circle.
Inside, you’ll find vaulted ceilings and a comfortable living area with cable, complimentary WiFi, and a calming view of the complex’s private lagoon. Appreciate a fast snack or beverage at the breakfast bar, or fix your favorite meal in the entirely equipped dinner. Wind down the day with a dip in the shared pool or an evening game of tennis at the on-site courts. A private washer/dryer unit is included in case you need to do any laundry during your stay!
The condo’s location is ideal for a ideal hideaway from winter to summer. Book your reservation today!
During the months of September - May, the complex may be performing varied maintenance work. Effects of this can include but are not limited to, additional noise, reduced parking, and construction zones. We will do our best to make all guests aware, but Vacasa does not always get notified of projects before they start. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience during your stay.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25980
City/town permit number: 025980
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To get the best vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers typically offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the bestvacation home:
- Choose dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Lagoon-View Condo with Al Fresco Dining, Shared Pool, Golf Course & Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, call the property manager before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the directions to your smartphone.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles