- As low as $199/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
This 2nd floor, 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse in St. Andrews Commons is a opulent hideaway in the middle of the elegant Palmetto Dunes plantation on Hilton Head Island. If you’re looking for pet-friendly Hilton Head vacation villas, St. Andrews 1880 welcomes the entire family, including your pooch.
Step through the front door and down into the main living area. There is a handsome dining table with seating for 5 to appreciate a family meal together. The living area is filled by a extravagant tan leather sectional couch, the ideal place to put your feet up after a round of golf and tune into a movie on the Flat Screen TV/DVD. From the living area, you can access the outside covered deck that features a splendid high dining table and chairs. A coordinating reclining chair and ottoman make a great spot for reading or an afternoon nap! The country style kitchen is completely equipped and includes a counter-top with 3 bar stools for those meals on the go.
St Andrews 1880 comfortably sleeps 5 guests in 2 bedrooms. The freshly refreshed master bedroom features a king size bed with a bright coral bedspread and tropical blue accents. It also has a flat screen TV and access to the outdoor balcony deck. This bedroom has a private bath/shower and toilet room with a separate vanity/sink area. The vanity area is newly updated with new cabinet, fixtures, lighting, and granite countertop with under-mount sink. Head up the spiral staircase to the upstairs loft bedroom with a queen bed and a twin bed. There is also a private bathroom and TV.
The owners also provide two beach chairs that can be found in the beach item storage area on the entry porch.
St. Andrews Commons is located just inside the charming Palmetto Dunes Ocean Front Resort. The community features an on-site pool open April through September and is a short 1.2-mile bicycle ride to the beach or an painless half-mile walk to the Palmetto Dunes General Store. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
Palmetto Dunes is an oceanfront resort on Hilton Head Island that stretches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under the William Hilton Parkway that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina and Towne Centre.
Located mid-island on 2,000 acres of lush island landscapes, Palmetto Dunes features one of the East Coast's premiere beaches, championship golf and tennis, and miles of bicycle and walking trails in a calming setting. Discover a plethora of world-class stores and eateries at Shelter Cove, colorful yachts anchored in the marina and a beachfront bar and restaurant at Dunes House, all conveniently accessed by the complimentary Dunes Buggy shuttle service in the summer season.
A non-returnable fee of $225.00 per pet plus tax is required if you are bringing a pet. Max is 2 dogs; 75 pounds per dog.
Palmetto Dunes is a secured community, please specify the number of security gate passes that are needed at the time of booking your reservation. Passes are charged per car per week. 2 cars max.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Tricks and tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, consider changing your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Property management companies frequently offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a max budget.
- St. Andrews 1880 has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. Otherwise, email the property manager before you book the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you are crazy about, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles