- As low as $100/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Arcade/game room
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 916 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 916 square feet
Come put your "Toes in the Water"! This a pretty 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo on the 4th floor of building 4 at the gorgeous Hilton Head Resort. Elevator accessible. This condo has everything you need for the ideal beach vacation. Plenty of room to relax in the family room and a full sized kitchen with dining area. The kitchen is entirely supplied with all of your cooking essentials.
The master has a king sized bed with a full bath. The guest room has comfortable twin beds. This condo even has it's own washer / dryer.
Hilton Head Resort offers the ideal Oceanside getaway designed for those who like to savor the beach no matter what time of the year. Appreciate the resort amenities which include 2 outdoor pools and 1 heated indoor pool with a kiddie pool in the year-round recreation center. This facility also includes a exercise center, hot tub and sauna, and an indoor track along with lighted tennis courts and 24 hour security. A beach shuttle also runs April-September from the resort to the beach. The resort is centrally located on the island and never more than a 15 min. drive to any of the island activities you decide to appreciate on your vacation!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Booking in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Hilton Head Resort Unit 4406 - 2 Bed / 2 Bath has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available online. If you don't see them listed, email the host before reserving your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles