- As low as $87/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 2K
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate a coveted top-floor location, set amid the elegantly maintained grounds of Fiddler’s Cove. This gated community features a plethora of top-notch amenities, including multiple pools, a hot tub, tennis, and direct access to the beach.
Spend sun-kissed days calming on the sand or splashing in the waves, then return home to relax in your getaway. Concoct a crisp drink at the wet bar and relax in the living area. Or step out to the covered balcony and breathe in the fresh ocean breeze. The well-equipped kitchen has a full suite of appliances, providing everything you’ll need to whip up tasty meals and beach snacks.
Seven clay Har-Tru tennis courts
Four packed Har-Tru pickleball courts
Two indoor racquetball courts
Two enormous pools
Lagoon with tropical birds, turtles, and resident alligators
On-site beach access
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 049758
City/town permit number: 049758
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Top-floor Fiddler’s Cove condo with resort pools, hot tub & beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peace and quiet. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific time? Most rental managers make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles