- As low as $231/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 864 sq ft (80 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 864 square feet
The Hedges D1
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
So much is within an painless walk of this first-floor condo at The Hedges, from a gorgeous community swimming pool to a broad expanse of ocean beach. In this striking pocket of Hilton Head Island, you'll be less than a mile from Coligny Beach Park, the Cordillo Tennis Courts, amazing shopping and dining at Coligny Plaza, and the new Lowcountry Community Park.
A haven for beach-goers, tennis enthusiasts, and golfers alike, this condo greets you back at home from your daily excursions with a cool blast of central air conditioning. You'll have both a private, all-in-one washer/dryer and community laundry facilities at your disposal, making it simple to refresh your swimsuits, beach towels, and tennis whites.
The living area is an open and social space, bringing together a well-equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a dining area, and a living room with dual couches and a TV (with cable and streaming capability). Both bedrooms have TVs and desk workspaces of their own, so you can always log onto the complimentary WiFi in tranquility. Each bedroom is also paired with its own half-bath, with a tub/shower shared between them.
Things to Know
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m..
Check-out time: 10:00 a.m..
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m..
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073862
City/town permit number: 33474
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is by the sea. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
When to book a Hilton Head rental home & When to go:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. The Hedges D1
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If not, email the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- At Check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected everything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on good feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.