- As low as $135/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1210 sq ft (112 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1210 square feet
Plantation Club 428
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Live the island lifestyle and find yourself kicking back in this extraordinary hideaway on the ninth green of the Sea Pines Atlantic Dunes Golf Course! Boasting a cavernous interior with tile throughout, this home away will be just the place to entertain the whole family and make the best memories here in Hilton Head. Take your morning cup of coffee out to the private patio and watch the golfers pass by to start each day on the right foot. After a full day of beach fun or exploring the island, the full kitchen can assist in preparing delicious meals for the whole gang and the living room is more than ready to be the ideal space for a movie nighttime. For some fun close to home base, play a round of 18 or head out to the shared pool for a fast dip to escape the heat!
What's close by:
Sitting in the southern portion of the island, there will be no delay in getting your fill of warm sand and crashing waves, as beach access is a quick walk or trolly ride away. If you want to venture out a bit further, Harbour Town is just three miles from home base where you can check out the famed candy-striped lighthouse, Harbour Town Golf Links, or the many eateries near the bay. Even more fun can be had at Coligny Beach Park just three miles up the coast offering beach activities, eateries, and more!
Things to know:
Trolly to beach
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026489
City/town permit number: 26489
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips and tricks:
Getting the best value:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is an excellent way to save on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Finding the best rental:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ground-Floor Getaway on the Golf Course W/ Shared Pool - Beach Nearby! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Get information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you long to visit, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Tips for a great stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.