- As low as $359/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. Introducing Main Sail – a extravagant villa complex on Hilton Head Island overlooking Shelter Cove Marina in Palmetto Dunes resort. Each villa features water vistas from nearly every room, screened porch, two master suites, and many upgrades. A private gated entrance leads to the centrally located Main Sail complex with gorgeously landscaped grounds. Conveniences include an broad adult pool and spa, kids’s wading pool, grilling area, and a playground. Savor strolling the extensive walkways around Shelter Cove Marina, which offers an array of outstanding eateries and stores. Convenient bicycle paths lead to the beach in Palmetto Dunes. Main Sail has elevators to all floors.
This 2nd floor villa features spectacular vistas. As you enter you are greeted with giant marina vistas. Walking into the condo you will notice all of the finishes, and the inviting open floor plan. The dining room is open to the rest of the great room and seats 6-8 people comfortably. The kitchen is entirely equipped with everything you need for cooking and bar seating for 2. The living area has the best vistas in the home! The living room features comfortable furnishings and a sizable flat screen TV. There are 2 sliding doors leading from the living area to the 2 porches. The open patio overlooks the marina. The screened in porch can be accessed from both the living room and the master bedroom. This porch is ideal for lazy afternoons reading a book.
This condo offers 2 master suites. The first has a king bed, and sliding door access to the screened porch, walk-in closet, and a private bath with jetted tub and separate shower, double vanity. The second master has a King bed door to open patio, walk-in closet, and a private bath with jetted tub and separate shower. The third bedroom is ideal for the kids featuring a bunkbed, daybed with trundle and a private bath with shower/tub combo. This awesome villa is ideal for those guests looking for the ideal vacation escape on Hilton Head!
*Free shuttle service through Palmetto Dunes Buggy available April through September.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home tips:
How to get the best rental value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. To get the largest vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. 3 Bedroom/3 Bathroom Well Kept Bright Villa - Gated Complex - Harbour Views has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email the host before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- Does your group require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
Know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during arrival. Make contact with the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your life at home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles