- As low as $202/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Straight from the pages of a design magazine, this professionally decorated townhome is a choice getaway for the ultimate island hideaway. Highlights include a sleek kitchen, screened porch with cushioned seating, high-end furnishings, and charming decor throughout.
Located in the Treetop Villas community in the charming South Forest Beach neighborhood, spend fun-filled days splashing in the three on-site pools. Play a game of tennis on one of the six on-site courts, then walk mere mins. for an afternoon at the beach or to discover close by dining, shopping, and entertainment options. Find striking stores and local eateries at Coligny Plaza, within walking distance from your door. Tee off at Shipyard Golf Club, two miles away, or Arthur Hill Golf Course, which is less than seven. Drive four and a half miles to climb to the top of the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse for dazzling coastal vistas.
Skylights and vaulted ceilings flood the inviting living area with natural light. Settle in on the couch and armchair to watch your favorite shows on the intelligent TV. Home chefs will appreciate the pristine kitchen, equipped with granite countertops, a farm sink, and a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
Find supreme comfort in the primary suite, complete with a TV and a lavish en-suite bathroom with a double vanity and walk-in shower. Privately located upstairs, the second bedroom features direct deck access.
Extra perks include complimentary WiFi and a washer/dryer. Beach chairs, toys, and umbrellas are also supplied.
THINGS TO KNOW
An elevator is not available.
The pools are not heated and open seasonally from April to mid-October.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28316
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the optimal vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best rental within your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to choose and book the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select your dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Gorgeous island getaway with 3 pools, tennis & AC - walk to beach & dining has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.