- As low as $380/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. This handsomely decorated home, located in the heart of the Historic Sea Pines, and is located within walking or cycling distance to Harbour Town, and just steps from the course of Harbour Town Golf Links.
As you step inside this comfortable 3-bedroom 2.5 bath home, you're greeted with warm, coastal colors and plenty of natural light from the Lowcountry itself. To the right of the entrance is the formal dining room with seating for six that flows directly into the kitchen. The completely equipped kitchen offers plenty of space for the entire group, and a breakfast table with seating for four.
Adjacent to the kitchen and dining room is a enormous open concept living room and additional table seating for four. The living room has a comfortable queen sleeper couch, four swivel chairs, a flat screen TV with NFL package, HBO and Showtime! The sliding glass doors to the back deck bring in just the right amount of the Hilton Head sun. The living room also has access to the entirely enclosed sunroom that's ideal for getting together to play board games or hang out and appreciate a book. The sunroom has a full sized sleeper couch as well as a table with seating for four and a flat screen TV.
To the left of the front door, you will find the first bedroom which has a queen bed, a pullout twin chair bed, and a flat screen TV. The second bedroom has a king bed, and a flat screen TV. Both of these bedroom share the hall bathroom with a tub/shower combination. Tucked in the back, at the end of the hall you will find the master bedroom with a king sized bed, a flat screen TV, and access to the enclosed sunroom. The master bedroom has it's own private bathroom with a walk-in shower and separate jetted tub as well as two separate vanities. You can also access the sunroom from the sliding glass door in the master bedroom.
The upper patio, located off the living room, overlooks the backyard and freshly refreshed pool area and has a table with an umbrella and seating for six as well as a gas grille. Down five steps to the pool deck where the backyard has an outdoor dining table with seating for four as well as two high top chairs and two lounge chairs by the pool**.
5 mins. to Harbourtown Golf Course and Lighthouse
*Please be advised there is very limited parking at the Sea Pines Beach Club March 23-September 2nd from the hours of 9am to 5pm. 50 parking places are available on a first come- first serve basis. Beach parking is available after 5pm every day with no limitations.
A Free beach shuttle service is offered for beach access – refer to your property information for parking lot locations.
**Pool heat available for additional fee. Pool heat requests must be made at least 2 weeks prior to arrival date to ensure the best service. Please note it can take up to 24 hours for the pool to heat.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Traveling with kids? Consider Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental tips and tricks:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have deals for local shops and restaurants.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Gorgeous home, new pool, heart of Sea Pines, Beautiful Upgrades has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, contact the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your group is bringing pets, you must reserve a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's contact info to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the host. Record all coorespondence.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- When it's time to leave, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.