- As low as $197/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1177 sq ft (109 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1177 square feet
St Andrews Common 1660
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to St Andrews Common 1660, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with space enough for 6.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
This impressive, modern beach condo will be your next favorite hideaway spot. Enter your condo through a private front alcove into a light and airy living area, complete with an open floor plan to the kitchen, a spiral stairway to the second level, and delightful décor. The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you need for whipping up all your favorite meals and snacks, and there is plenty of space at the table or breakfast bar for everybody to gather. You will especially savor the private, covered deck for sipping your morning coffee or evening beverage as you stargaze or take in the golf course and different species of trees around you. Other shared amenities include a swimming pool and tennis courts. The beach is less than a mile away and complimentary beachfront parking is available.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33355
City/town permit number: 073846
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 1. Weight limit: 50 lbs each.
How to book the best rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by choosing potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Gorgeous condo close to beach with golf views and swimming pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before booking the home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles