- As low as $455/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- Video library
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3104 sq ft (288 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3104 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located along the George Fazio Golf Course in a gated Palmetto Dunes Resort community, this completely modernized home is the ideal family hideaway and golf vacation. Appreciate soaking in your own private backyard pool or head one mile to the beach. Kids will also savor the communal playground. And if you don't feel like driving, you have access to complimentary seasonal Palmetto Dunes Buggy transportation!
Vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan combine to create a series of wide-open spaces in the main living area where you can watch your favorite shows on a 60-inch TV. Just outside, you'll find a balcony that overlooks the golf course and is equipped with a barbeque grille and table seating. The well-appointed kitchen features sleek quartz countertops and a full suite of appliances - including an electric range and dishwasher. When it's time to dine, there is counter seating and a formal dining table. Or, head out to the balcony to dine alfresco with a enchanting view.
THINGS TO KNOW
Your reservation total includes the fee for two cars for up to two nights' stay.
Access to this home requires the navigation of multiple stairs and therefore may not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Security camera details: This home has active exterior-facing Ring doorbell cameras, one at the front door and one on the garage door.
7 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 029362
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is by the sea. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- To find the best rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
How to choose and book yourvacation home:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Beautiful 3,104 square foot Palmetto Dunes getaway - private pool & dock has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- At Check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant visitors bothering your life at home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent time? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.0 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles