- As low as $99/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Fiddlers Cove 15K
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
You're going to appreciate staying in this awesome home, appealingly located near all the area's best eateries, stores, and entertainment, and just walking distance from the beach! Inside, the home features shining floors, alluring wall art, and comfortable furnishings. The updated full kitchen features all the equipment, cookware, and counter space you need to savor making tonight's dinner. Kick your feet up to savor a invigorating drink on the private balcony then head down to slip into the shared hot tub for a long soak or into the shared pool for a good swim. Speaking of on-site amenities, you'll have a great time taking advantage of the 10 clay tennis courts, the four playground areas, and the two indoor racquetball courts, and you'll be just walking distance from Folly Field Beach, where you'll spend your afternoons splashing around in the cool Atlantic waters. This home is also located on the top floor, so you'll never worry about noisy neighbors, so feel complimentary to stretch out and appreciate a super-calming vacation!
What's close by:
You'll have Folly Field Beach just a half-mile east, with white sands, swimming, and wildlife viewing to enjoy! You'll also find plenty of shopping opportunities close by such as the Festival Centre at Indigo Park, The Plaza at Shelter Cove Shopping Center, and South Island Square. Check out the wetlands and hiking trails available at Historic Mitchelville Freedom Park, just four miles north.
Things to know:
Full kitchen (with dishwasher)
Shared pool & hot tub
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26917
City/town permit number: 026917
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking your vacation rental in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the right Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Comfy home w/full kitchen/private balcony/shared pool & hot tubs - near beaches! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your invoice.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles