- As low as $244/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
HH Beach & Tennis 7A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Indulge in an island escape at this Hilton Head Beach & Tennis Resort condo! Savor prime access to the best of the island, with the beach, pedestrian trails, and world-class golf all just mins. from home. The resort's pool and tennis courts offer even more on-site fun and leisure.
The sunny, two-bedroom interior features a breezy open layout designed for comfortable group gatherings after each day's adventures. The private balcony makes a ideal perch for morning coffee or afternoon drinks. The full kitchen comes well-equipped for at-home meal planning convenience, with all major appliances including a dishwasher for painless cleanup. In the evenings, relax in the living room while streaming your favorite shows and movies on the intelligent TV. Additional home essentials include complimentary WiFi and central air-conditioning. Shared laundry facilities are located in the building for additional on-site access.
Treat yourself to carefree coastal living at HH Beach & Tennis 7A today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 045224
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- To find the best value, try changing your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans. Ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Unbeatable HHI condo with pool, tennis, beach access, & private balcony has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible online. Otherwise, email the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your invoice.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a great time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles