- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make your next trip to Hilton Head Island an exceptional one by staying in this handsome home in the Palmetto Dunes Resort! Only walking distance to the beach, and with beautiful vistas of the Atlantic Ocean right from the balcony, this home has everything you'll need for a remarkable vacation! This condo features flatscreen TVs and DVD players, ideal for movie nights with family and friends. A entirely-equipped kitchen is loaded with appliances and cookware to help the family chef prepare their culinary triumph.
What's close by:
The Palmetto Dunes Resort has many striking amenities close by such as various golf courses, a community pool for long afternoons of fun and sun, and multiple bicycle trails, ideal for a day of exploration and adventure! The Shelter Cove Towne Center is just over a mile away, where you can spend the day shopping and dining at some of Hilton Head's local eateries. Get in some extraordinary hikes when you visit Audubon Newhall Preserve, four-and-a-half miles away, or Sea Pines Forest Preserve, five miles away. Book this condo today to make memories that will last a lifetime!
Things to know:
Shared hot tub
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: Parking garage. Guests can only have as many parking passes as bedrooms.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coligny Beach and Burkes Beach, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation home experience:
Get the best value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain coupons for local accommodations and attractions.
Finding the best rental:
- Select dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Family-friendly home w/ an ocean view + shared pool & hot tub - near the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before you book your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you long to visit, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Contact the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect your property!
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a fantastic vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles