- As low as $183/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1232 sq ft (114 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1232 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Make your next trip to Hilton Head Island an exceptional one by staying in this impressive home in the Palmetto Dunes Resort! Only walking distance to the beach, and with striking vistas of the Atlantic Ocean right from the balcony, this home has everything you'll need for a remarkable vacation! This condo features flatscreen TVs and DVD players, ideal for movie nights with family and friends. A entirely-equipped kitchen is loaded with appliances and cookware to help the family chef prepare their culinary triumph.
The Palmetto Dunes Resort has many extraordinary amenities close by such as various golf courses, a community pool for long afternoons of fun and sun, and multiple bicycle trails, ideal for a day of exploration and adventure! The Shelter Cove Towne Center is just over a mile away, where you can spend the day shopping and dining at some of Hilton Head's local eateries. Get in some impressive hikes when you visit Audubon Newhall Preserve, four-and-a-half miles away, or Sea Pines Forest Preserve, five miles away. Book this condo today to make memories that will last a lifetime!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
October 15, 2023 - April 30, 2024, the main pool will be closed. The new serenity/adult pool and main pool will be under construction. The indoor pool and exercise center will remain open.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 58564
City/town permit number: 058564
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some hosts offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- To start, have your group select a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Family-friendly home w/ an ocean view + shared pool & hot tub - near the beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you love, browse properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- To make certain damages are not attributed to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Make contact with the host immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors disrupting your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.3 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles