- As low as $145/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 969 sq ft (90 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 969 square feet
Island House 131
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover white sandy beaches, fantastic golfing options, and splendid greenery at this gorgeous, Hilton Head Island villa. You'll also be conveniently close to local stores, world-famed eateries, and a wide array of family-friendly, year-round attractions.
Inside this ground-floor hideaway, you'll find a bright interior and a warm feeling of welcome throughout the space. Gather on the plush sectional to stream all your favorite channels on the sizable TV or just carry on great conversations into the evening. Prepare enormous meals or beach snacks in the well-equipped, full kitchen, or head outside, fire up the gas grille, and spice up that home-cooked menu.
Cool off in the shared, outdoor pool, and then return home to witness spectacular sunsets from the back patio, where you can sip your favorite drink and watch the stars come out.
THINGS TO KNOW
Disney+, Netflix, and HBO Max are included. Guest accounts are required to access additional streaming services.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are booked early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your vacation in the Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- First, have your family agree to a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly villa with pool, beach access, patio, central AC, & washer/dryer has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. Otherwise, call the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Pet fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- To make certain damages are not linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.