- As low as $136/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1150 sq ft (107 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Whale watching nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1150 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in a gorgeous community near Shelter Cove Marina, this enchanting hideaway is a sure bet for your island vacation! This coastal condo features an open-concept layout with a sunlit living area with a TV, and a couch bed provides an additional sleeping option. The chef in the group can whip up delectable dishes in the immaculate kitchen, which offers a full suite of appliances and ample cookware. Start your mornings with coffee on the lagoon-view balcony, which has a table for alfresco dining.
This vacation rental provides access to a shared pool and hot tub. The beach is only a short drive or bicycle ride away when you want to hit the waves! Winter beach lovers rejoice - this rental is snowbird-friendly for year-round enjoyment. Added perks include central air-conditioning and a private washer/dryer.
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 1 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28462
City/town permit number: 028462
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, change your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Dog-friendly condo near Shelter Cove Marina with pool, hot tub & lagoon views has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is often accessible online. If not, email or call the host before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what is best for your family.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Be sure you get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the property to confirm that you've packed everything on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles