- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 1403
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Have the vacation of a lifetime with a stay at this pretty, family-friendly condo in the Island Club complex! With a beautiful view of the Atlantic Ocean right from the private balcony, a huge flatscreen TV in the living area -- ideal for movie nights with family and friends -- and a cavernous dining room that seats six, this handsome hideaway has the ideal amount of room for everybody in your group. This condo also features a gorgeous, full kitchen with granite countertops and a private washer/dryer. Guests will also have access to on-site amenities including a shared pool, hot tub, sports courts, exercise room, grilling areas, and more!
You and your guests will also appreciate exclusive access to a host of exceptional on-site amenities including seasonal pools, a hot tub, tennis center, picnic areas, and five convenient beach access points. And while this community is tucked away in a peaceful corner of Hilton Head, it is also just mins. away from some of the most trendy attractions on the island.
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28614
City/town permit number: 028614
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Kayaking and windsurfing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local accommodations and attractions.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Stunning oceanview condo w/ a shared pool, hot tub, & tennis, plus beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property owner before you book the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's visit, inspect the property for any problem areas during arrival. text the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles