- As low as $158/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 950 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 950 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 4434
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in a gated community and located near the sandy shores of the Atlantic Ocean, this bigger 2BR/2BA top-floor condo in amenities-filled Hilton Head Resort is the ideal vacation hideaway. Take advantage of on-site conveniences, including a hot tub, sauna, exercise center, lighted tennis courts, indoor pool, and seasonal outdoor pools. Follow the boardwalk to the semi-private beach or hop on the shuttle in peak season. Two on-site eateries are available for your convenience. Appreciate casual oceanfront dining at Coco's on the Beach, or relax by the poolside restaurant and bar.
This handsome fourth-floor condo provides all the perks of resort-style living without sacrificing the comfortable amenities of home.
A sleeper couch and three chairs in the living area comfortably seat six. Kick back and watch a movie on the 50' flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare your favorite foods in the modern kitchen, completely outfitted with everything you may need. A full suite of appliances includes a dishwasher and electric range.
When it's time to eat, appreciate festive vacation meals at the dining table for six.
BED & BATH
This one-level condo sleeps six guests between the two bedrooms and a sleeper couch in the living area.
The primary bedroom has a king bed, 32' TV, and en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
A second bedroom has a twin-over-twin bunk bed, a full-size bed, and a 32' TV. The guest bathroom, replete with a complimentary starter-supply of toiletries, includes a tub/shower combination.
Find seating for two on your private balcony overlooking the tennis courts.
EXTRA AMENITIES & MORE DETAILS
Free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a coin-operated washer/dryer located on the same floor as your rental are included.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the outdoor lot.
Savor access to a charcoal grille near the pool, a beachside cabana, shuttles to the beach during the peak season, and an indoor running track.
Golf enthusiasts will find multiple golf courses within a 5-mile radius -- there's even mini-golf for the kids! Or travel 5.2 miles to the Coastal Discovery Museum, 7.8 miles to the renown Harbour Town Lighthouse, and 10.4 miles to the Pinckney Island Wildlife Refuge.
Vacasa is the licensed property manager.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33539
City/town permit number: 048434
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- To get the best rental within your budget, we suggest booking in Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick your Hilton Head rental:
- First, have your family choose date ranges and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Oceanside Resort Condo w/ Indoor Pool, Tennis & Oceanfront Restaurant has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available online. If not, call the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents a lot of problems.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Most rental websites make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles