- As low as $123/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1473 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1473 square feet
Turnberry Village 288
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Appreciate a coastal golf hideaway at this fairway-view condo overlooking Palmetto Dunes' four-star-rated George Fazio Golf Course. Tucked away in a peaceful nook of Hilton Head, this peaceful getaway offers laid-back Lowcountry appeal and a convenient location just a mile from the beach. You'll also appreciate access to the Turnberry Village community's shining outdoor pool.
At home, grille out on the private deck while watching golfers play down the fairway.
The inviting interior comes entirely furnished for family comfort, with a TV in every room and modern essentials like complimentary WiFi, central air-conditioning, and a private washer/dryer. The full kitchen features updated countertops and a suite of stainless steel appliances for handling home cooking with ease. The open-concept living and dining area sets the stage for group gatherings and shared mealtimes. The upstairs loft features a dedicated desk for remote working and two twin beds for an additional sleeping option.
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31469
City/town permit number: 041076
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and by the sea. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to book the best rental experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. To find the most suitable vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by choosing the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Golf course-view condo near beach with pool & private deck - dog-friendly has 2 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you crave, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Ask for specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Advice for a great stay:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect the rental for any problem areas during check in. message the property manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a terrific stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles