- As low as $130/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Take a load off at this marvelous condo sitting in the heart of Hilton Head Island. Being just a short bicycle ride from the beach, everybody will be able to get sandy toes and sun-kissed skin in no time. Alongside adorable decor and furnishings, the full kitchen is equipped with everything you need to feel right at home and make a delicious meal for up to five guests. To get out a bit, bring a couple of racquets and play a few sets of tennis with a partner. When you have worked up a sweat, grab a towel and take a dip in the shared pool before heading home to appreciate the sunset from the back patio overlooking the golf course!
What’s close by:
Shipyard Plantation is an elite resort community with a appealing coastal ambiance on the south end of Hilton Head Island. The 803-acre gated plantation features a 27 hole championship golf course at Shipyard Golf Club, and Van Der Meer Shipyard Racquet Club, one of the top 50 tennis resorts in the country. Relaxing comes naturally on the beach at Shipyard Beach Club and if you’re feeling adventurous, take a breathtaking walk or bicycle ride down the winding trails. You’ll also find yourself within walking distance to the heart of Hilton Head Island, Coligny Plaza.
Things to know:
Shared tennis courts
to book this home.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC..
Parking notes: There is paid parking for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26863
City/town permit number: 026863
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your vacation in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking the bestrental home:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. First-floor condo close to the beach & golf w/ shared pool & tennis courts! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your vacation.
- At departure, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to propel future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.