- As low as $222/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Gas grill
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1473 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1473 square feet
Savor the many updates that have taken place in this elegant Turnberry Village villa! The Kitchen was freshly refreshed with all bespoke cabinetry, Quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. The Living Room furnishings and floor as well as the window treatments in the living room have all been updated. This two bedroom plus loft villa is ideal for families and golf/tennis groups alike. Each bedroom, including the loft bedroom, has an HDTV and updated linens. Out on your private deck, savor outdoor dining along with a gas grille for guest use. This location backs up to the pool area, providing painless access for the whole family. The beach can be reached via short bicycle trip or by calling the complimentary in-resort transportation Palmetto Dunes Buggy (seasonal).
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guides have deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking a perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose your vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Stunning Hilton Head Island Vacation Rental! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you simply love, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on great ratings to compel new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles