- As low as $562/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 square feet
You're going to fall in appreciate with this penthouse-level two bedroom condominium with expansive oceanfront vistas and MANY updates throughout! New furnishings, floor, paint and shiplap accents all flow together creating an striking beach-modern theme! From balconies accessible from the living room and both bedrooms, you'll adore appreciating your morning coffee while taking in the beautiful vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
With vistas of the majestic Atlantic, the living room is very open, light and bright with plenty of comfortable furnishings, Intelligent TV and a slider to your private oceanfront balcony. A completely-supplied kitchen, with all the accoutrements of home including a cutting-edge Culligan water filtration system, has been wonderfully refreshed with quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances. Just off the kitchen is a separate laundry room. A daylit dining area adjacent to the kitchen provides seating for six, while a kitchen bar hosts additional seating for two.
Wake to handsome sunrises from the updated Primary bedroom appointed with new furnishings featuring a king bed, Intelligent TV, walk-in closet, private balcony, and its own en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bath offers a double sink vanity, walk-in shower and separate jetted, soaking tub.
Privately positioned on the other side of the condominium is the guest bedroom. This bedroom has direct vistas to the ocean and is also attractively updated with shiplap detail, new furnishings including a swing-king bed, a huge sliding door to the main balcony, walk-in closet and Intelligent TV. A swing-king can be made into two twins upon request at the time of booking. The guest bathroom has a tub and shower combination.
Outside, appreciate two oceanfront pools with plenty of deck chairs, a hot tub, outdoor showers, bathrooms, a playground area for kids, three gas grilles, and a gas fire pit that is great for family-time to recall the activities of the day and meeting new friends. Immediately adjacent is a gated private boardwalk to the broad beach.
For each day of your stay, you will savor two complimentary hours of pickleball or tennis court time at Palmetto Dunes Tennis and Pickleball Center. Palmetto Dunes is a world class family resort destination, and Windsor Court South is just steps from all that the resort offers - three golf courses, an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking, canoeing, or fishing. Shelter Cove is close by and offers dining, shopping, marina with boating and tour offerings.
***Elevator Maintenance & Cab Wall Upgrades***
Elevator out of service 11/28/23 & 11/29/23
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best rental home experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, shift your vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration your group requires. Fantastic Updated Penthouse-Level Condominium with Sweeping Oceanfront Views! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your agreement.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you crave, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Advice for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Contact the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to inspire future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles