- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1432 sq ft (133 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wet bar
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1432 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Discover a modern beach hideaway at this 2BR/2.5BA condo in the Evian Villas community! Overlooking the 6th fairway, your coastal hideaway features an striking patio that is ideal for watching alligators in the lagoon. Inside, find all-new furnishings, luxe fixtures, and a cavernous all-suite layout.
Walk just mins. from your door to soak up the sun on the shore, swim in two shining pools, or play tennis.
The sunlit living area is furnished with a sleeper couch and flat-screen TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The kitchen is appointed with a full suite of appliances, a wet bar, and a breakfast table for two.
At mealtimes, gather around the table for six in the dining area.
BED & BATH
This two-story getaway sleeps eight guests between two bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
The primary suite features a king-size bed and a flat-screen TV. The en-suite bathroom features a granite double vanity and a walk-in shower.
The second suite holds a king-size bed, a full-size bed, and a flat-screen TV. The en-suite bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
A half bath provides additional convenience.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Head to your patio to savor a pleasant island breeze and delightful vistas at any time. Barbecue tasty meals on the gas grille and dine alfresco at the table for four.
Evian Villas amenities include:
- Two all-season outdoor pools (unheated)
- Catch-and-release fishing lagoon
- Open tennis courts
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer. Beach chairs and toys are also included in the rental.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open community lot. Gate passes are required ($10/each) and will be charged separately to the card on file prior to arrival.
The fireplace in the living area is not operational.
Walk 12 mins. from your rental to the Shipyard Beach access point. Find local shopping and dining at Coligny Plaza, just 2 miles away.
Golfers will appreciate being close to courses like Shipyard Golf Club (0.6 miles) and Long Cove Club (2 miles). Explore the area's natural beauty at Audubon Newhall Preserve, 3 miles away.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28490
City/town permit number: 028490
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Finding your best deal:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- To find the largest vacation home for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the perfect vacation rental in Hilton Head:
- First and foremost, have your group select date ranges and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Evian Villas Condo
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is often available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head destination you love, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget any personal items. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.