- As low as $247/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV with cable/satellite service
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 square feet
Come appreciate this great two bedroom condo with impressive vistas of the Atlantic Ocean!
The Kitchen has bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and comes entirely-equipped with everything you can possibly need. The Dining area seats four, with additional Kitchen bar seating for two. The living room contains comfortable over-sized furnishings with plenty of seating, a flat screen TV and slider access to your private ocean view balcony.
The Primary Bedroom features a King bed, flat screen TV and en-suite Primary Bathroom. The Primary Bathroom is gorgeously refreshed with a double granite vanity and a enormous tiled walk-in shower. The Guest Bedroom has two Twin beds, slider access to the private balcony and its own en-suite Guest Bathroom. The Guest Bathroom features a tub and shower combination.
Out on the balcony savor your view of the Atlantic Ocean! Windsor Place is an oceanfront complex in Palmetto Dunes that offers beautiful vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. It offers a huge complex swimming pool, Jacuzzi, kids’s pool, sundeck and grilling area. A boardwalk leads from the pool deck over the dunes to the beach. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer golfing, tennis and miles of bicycle paths.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking/biking trails and cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, change your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting and booking the right Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Enjoy breathtaking views from each room! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the rental manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your holiday.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 5.0 miles