- As low as $319/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 1 stairs to reach property
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Hiking nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Barrington Arms 208
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
As part of the oceanfront Barrington Arms complex, this bright, modern, and elegantly furnished condo will place you mere steps from landscaped grounds, the cool Atlantic Ocean, and the soft sand of Hilton Head Island's beaches. Whether you're hoping to swim, play golf and tennis, or ride bicycles, you'll be in exactly the right place to do so.
Easily accessed by elevator, this condo is a breezy, air-conditioned space with sliding glass doors that open to a private balcony and a mirrored wall that maximizes the natural sunlight. Step inside to find a splendid kitchen that's outfitted with stainless steel appliances, handsome countertops, and a breakfast bar with seating for two, with a six-person, glass-top dining table just beyond. Move into the living room, where you can take a seat on the comfortable sectional couch, browse the fast WiFi or the offerings on the flatscreen TV (one of three in the condo), or step outside onto the balcony to appreciate vistas of the surrounding live oaks and palmettos from a seat at the outdoor dining set. Or, simply grab a fresh bathing suit from the private washer/dryer and head downstairs to the building's outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, and boardwalk that leads directly to the beach.
What's close by:
Barrington Arms is an oceanfront property located on the sandy shores of Hilton Head, with an outdoor swimming pool, a sundeck, a hot tub, a beach pavilion, lushly landscaped grounds, and a boardwalk that connects the pool deck to the sand. You'll be adjacent to the bicycle path that traverses the island, and within walking distance of tennis and golf, with the Arthur Hills Golf Course - one of the more challenging courses on the island - directly north. A number of stores, eateries, and recreational outfitters are located within a mile or two as well.
Things to know:
No family pets allowed
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island, LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26641
City/town permit number: 026641
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Reserving a rental home in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning and picking the rightrental:
- Start by having your family agree to the best dates and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Elegant Condo in Oceanfront Complex w/ Deck, Shared Pool/Hot Tub, Beach Access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before reserving the property. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation.
- Is your family looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager isn't available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.