- As low as $245/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hardwood flooring in public areas
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1447 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1447 square feet
This two bedroom, two bath villa is located directly beside the Robert Trent Jones Driving Range and Clubhouse and is also just steps to the pool!
When you enter you will be welcomed by gorgeous wood floors throughout the entire villa. The Kitchen features Granite countertops and is well equipped to match your family or group's cooking needs. There is bar seating for four, and the Dining Area has seating for six. The Living Room has been refreshed with a Flat Screen TV and wall to wall decor that makes you feel right at home by the beach.
The main bedroom contains a King bed, Flat Screen TV, private patio access and an en-suite Bathroom. The bathroom has a granite vanity and tiled walk-in shower. The second bedroom has a Queen bed and an en-suite bathroom. The bathroom has a granite vanity and tiled tub and shower combination. As a special feature, both bedrooms have adjustable beds via remote control.
Outside on your private patio you'll have seating for six at your outdoor dining table along with a propane grille and some of the best vistas of the Robert Trent Jones Golf Course. You can comfortably walk to the RTJ golf course, Big Jim's Restaurant, General Store, main Tennis Facility or Alexander's restaurant. The Beach is effortlessly accessed by car, a short bicycle ride or by calling the seasonal Dunes Buggy on demand service. Be the first to appreciate this phenomenal beach-centric updated villa!
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Selecting the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Well Updated with Beach Contemporary Decor -- Welcome to the Beach! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to work out what is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you long to visit, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges may be applied to your invoice.
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and scan for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.5 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles