- As low as $485/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2208 sq ft (205 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2208 square feet
Updates abound in this completely refreshed four bedroom villa located on Palmetto Dunes' George Fazio Golf Course! Updates include all-new living room and dining room furnishings, kitchen appliances and quartz countertops in the kitchen.
Luxury vinyl plank floor has been added throughout! In addition to a fresh coat of paint, all three bathrooms have been updated as well!
There are two Primary Suites, one downstairs and one upstairs. Each Primary Suite comes with its own en-suite bathroom! The downstairs bathroom is gorgeously updated with a granite vanity and updated shower. The upstairs Primary bathroom is also updated with its granite vanity and freshly designed bespoke-tile shower. Two guest bedrooms are located upstairs with a Jack and Jill bathroom between them. The two upstairs guest bedrooms contain two twin beds in each room that can be effortlessly converted into a king bed, just ask your vacation planner! The Jack and Jill bathroom is very nice with its freshly updated tile tub and shower combination and granite vanity.
Outside on your sizable private deck you'll savor your enormous dining table as well as calming options. A propane grille will be available for guest use. Savor a nice meal with impressive vistas of the George Fazio Championship Golf Course!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitor guide magazines have discounts for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Totally Redesigned Four Bedroom Villa on George Fazio Golf Course! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you book your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Is your family looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon check-out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles