- As low as $134/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1310 sq ft (122 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1310 square feet
Stones Throw 30
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located less than a half-mile from Folly Field Beach, this roomy, family-friendly condo is ready to be your next home-away-from-home on Hilton Head Island! Recently updated throughout, this villa offers the ideal blend of luxury and casual island living. Spread out in the open floorplan where you can whip up your favorite recipes in the well-equipped, full kitchen, dine together at the adjacent table for six, and then meet up in the sunlit and inviting living area with handsome furnishings and a wall-mounted, flatscreen TV for streaming all your favorite shows and movies. You'll also appreciate high-speed internet access, central air conditioning, a desk and chair in one of the guest rooms for remote work or schooling, and a private washer/dryer. Out back, this home offers a furnished patio and a gas grille for summertime cookouts! And if you want to cool off close to home, the shining shared pool is just 50 yards from your door!
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi
Includes a double sofabed in the living area
Up to two family dogs are welcome
Shared pool is open seasonally
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already included in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027153
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Scuba diving and snorkeling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the best rental home in Hilton Head:
- First, have your family select dates and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Dog-Friendly Condo w/ Fast WiFi, a Patio, & Shared Pool - Walk to the Beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. Contact the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles