- As low as $110/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 518 sq ft (48 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 518 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Bright and filled with beachy vibes, this Hilton Head condo will be the ideal jumping-off point for the best island hideaway. Wake up each morning and brew a pot of coffee in the full kitchen as you whip up a tasty meal for the whole gang. Once everybody has had their fill, rub in some sunscreen and head out for a day by the shared pool! If sandy toes are calling your name, make your way a bit further and you will find beach access on-site. After returning to home base, you can comfortably kick back in the living room on the plush furnishings and use the complimentary WiFi to surf the internet or stream favorite shows. Not to mention, the private balcony will be just the place to watch the last light of day disappear with a cold drink in hand.
What's close by:
When it comes to Hilton Head Island, Coligny Beach Park is the hub for all of the best eateries, stores, and beach activities, and is within walking distance from home base! You won't have to venture far to get your fill of sandy toes and island excitement, as this area is also filled with local golf courses to play a memorable round of 18 on, so bring along your clubs! If you feel like exploring the island a bit more, rent a bicycle and cruise along the many bicycle paths that span Hilton Head, or drive over to Harbour Town to check out the candy-striped lighthouse!
Things to know:
Free high-speed WiFi
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27093
City/town permit number: 027093
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain offers and deals for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Filter your search:
- First and foremost, have your group commit to trip dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Delightful Condo W/ Beach Access, Shared Pool, Free WiFi, Central AC & Balcony! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or could be applied to your contract.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Tips to have a terrific stay:
- Add the property manager's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Document any damages to the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Just before checking out, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.