- As low as $394/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1214 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1214 square feet
Island Club 5302
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom condo on the third floor of the Island Club is an ideal hideaway destination. Beautiful vistas abound whether you're on the private balcony or your own personal spot on the beach.
Hop in the car for the short drive from the villa to Hilton Head's spas, stores, and eateries, or walk less than a mile to the sandy beach. Follow the walkways to the private beach and sundeck, or check out the family-friendly pools, hot tub, tennis courts, basketball court, fishing lagoon, exercise center, playground, and picnic areas.
Sizable sliding doors open onto the balcony and offer an broad view of the ocean from the kitchen, dining area, and living room. The completely equipped kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances while the living room has a 40-inch flatscreen TV and comfortable furnishings. The primary bedroom also has access to the patio, a king bed, 40-inch flat screen TV, and a private bath. The second bedroom, which has access to the full bath in the hallway, features two queen-size beds and a TV.
Book this handsome condo now for and get for a vacation in the sun!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026196
City/town permit number: 26196
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant weather, , and reduced traffic.
- The earlier you can book, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides have deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. A Relaxing Getaway with Shared Pools and Hot Tub in an Oceanfront Villa has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before booking the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your contract.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. message the host immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a terrific time? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles