- As low as $172/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Gated community
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Pets stay free
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1251 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1251 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Cavernous and bright, this adorable villa is located in the heart of Palmetto Dunes. Whether calming on the private balcony with your drink of choice or cooling off in the complex pool, this is the ideal family vacation spot. Sporting a full kitchen, you won't have to worry when dinner time comes along, as whipping up a tasty meal will be a breeze.
Palmetto Dunes is a gated community located mid-island and just a two-mile drive from dining, shopping, marina activities, and anything else Hilton Head offers. The resort has three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, a lagoon system with kayaking and canoeing, and miles of bicycle trails. There is no shortage of activities for every kind of person!
THINGS TO KNOW
The complex pool is unheated.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26827
City/town permit number: 026827
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
Note from host: Dogs only. Max of 2.
Tricks and tips to get the very best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your Hilton Head vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides contain discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the perfect rental in the Hilton Head area:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Cute condo just steps from the beach & near golf with parking - dog-friendly has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
Know before you go:
- Get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles