- As low as $198/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Canoe on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Indoor pool
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 917 sq ft (85 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 917 square feet
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1218
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in The Spa on Port Royal Sound resort community, this 2BR/2BA condo offers ocean vistas from the private balcony, close by beach access, and a stellar locale between two parks.
Appreciate so many on-site amenities, including multiple pools, a hot tub, tennis, shuffleboard, basketball, grilling areas, a exercise center, and a playground.
The welcoming living area is fitted with a Roku TV and a sleeper couch.
KITCHEN & DINING
The pristine kitchen offers everything needed to create favorite recipes. When meals are ready, dine at the four-person table.
BED & BATH
This condo sleeps up to six guests between the two bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
The primary bedroom has a king-size bed, while the second bedroom has two twin-size beds. Both bedrooms have a intelligent TV and an en-suite bathroom with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
The private balcony has seating for four and lagoon vistas.
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
-Indoor heated pool (open year-round)
-Indoor hot tub
-Sizable changing rooms
-Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
-Outdoor basketball court
-Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer. Beach chairs, an umbrella, and toys are supplied in the rental.
Unassigned parking is available for one car in the lot in front of the building for a fee of $20, payable upon arrival. A second parking pass can also be purchased for $5 on-site. (Parking pass prices are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the second floor. Elevators are not available.
Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, superb dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, appreciate direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29013
City/town permit number: 029013
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Palmetto Hall Golf and Country Club and Golden Bear Golf Club. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your search:
- Select your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Pools, Hot Tub & Tennis has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles