- As low as $87/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1420 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1420 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This remodeled, second-floor 1,500 square foot villa is in one of the only two-unit buildings in Evian. Evian is a private community within the gated and secure Shipyard Plantation with majestic live oak trees, stucco villas, and pinstripe awnings. The beach and the Atlantic Ocean are a leisurely walk or bicycle-ride away, making this property an ideal family getaway. Evian’s 44 acres of attractively landscaped grounds, golf vistas, huge lagoon, walking paths, and a freshly refurbished swimming pool offer the park-like settings of any community in Shipyard. This villa is steps away from the pool and six complimentary tennis courts (with lighting for nighttime play), a photogenic lake with a modest bridge, numerous benches, and a gazebo, ideal for birdwatching.
This getaway features two bedrooms, two bathrooms, with a well-equipped and updated kitchen including a glass top stove with microwave, new refrigerator and dishwasher, and quartz counter tops. The separate dining room seats six comfortably around the glass top table as well as seating for two at the breakfast bar. The living room includes a new 65" flatscreen intelligent TV mounted and a work desk with high-speed wireless Internet throughout.
The main bedroom features a king-size bed with a 40” wall-mounted intelligent TV, a comfortable sitting area with lagoon vistas, a private bath with a bespoke walk-in shower, and a sizable walk-in closet. The guest bedroom is furnished with two full-size beds, a dresser, two huge closets, and a hall bath with a sunken tub. New low country-style furnishings and original artwork throughout, cathedral ceilings, lighting upgrades, ceiling fans, A/C, and a new enormous capacity washer/dryer. Savor golf course vistas down the length of the lagoon from your awning-covered deck while dining alfresco. Appreciate the calming scene from your living room, dining room, kitchen, or master bedroom.
One of the best beaches on Hilton Head is an 11-min. walk or a three-min. bicycle ride. Help yourself to the complimentary beach chairs and umbrella stored under the entry staircase. The Van de Meer Tennis Center, miles of bicycle trails, and lagoons add to the beauty of this island setting. Evian is the preferred community within Shipyard for year-round living. Shipyard’s location provides painless access to Coligny Plaza, Sea Pines, Harbor Town, Shelter Cove, countless shopping, unique eateries, and live entertainment.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26457
City/town permit number: 026457
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Adventure Cove and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group leader, choose your dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Cozy villa with balcony, lagoon views, shared pool, and nearby beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon arrival, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.